Yes, everything. For the right price you can even have this website. How much? One miiieeeeeeelion dollars and it is yours, which would only be $500k with the coupon.
The reason for this one-of-a-kind sale is simple: I am no longer using a photo hosting service to sell and show off my photos. So I had to build the entire site from the ground up and I need your help testing everything out so that I know it works before the next trail ride. Not to worry though, that kinda is what I do for a living. More on that [here].
That is what is in it for me. What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Lower shipping costs, $2.95 for everything and anything. If you buy one just print, it will be cheaper. The more you buy the more savings.
- New products (see below)!
Take advantage of this opportunity because I will never have a sale like this again, ever. Unless I completely rebuild my website again. Whichever comes sooner.
Simply use the coupon code THANKS50 at checkout and BAM, half off! Just make sure to use it before midnight on October 31, 2015.
Even if you don’t want to buy anything, please check out the new site and let me know what you think. Now, here is the new stuff I was talking about:
- PANO Prints as in panorama. How many of you managed to get all of your best buds to line up for me to photograph, horses smiling, and even on an 8×10 print you can’t see who anyone is without your glasses? Panorama’s fix that and that was something that was unavailable for me to sell before. Great for covering up that big crack in the wall or for behind the bar!
- Collectible mini prints. I think these are really cool and for an extra dollar it can be a refrigerator magnet. I have already given one of these away so that I could kinda test the waters and this is the actual feedback I got: “Love the magnet!” I’m batting 1000 so far and that is the actual exclamation point (I didn’t add that later).
- Smaller, cheaper digital file option. There is now a web only sized image for $7, great for facebook, twitter and for sending to your mom without breaking her e-mail.
- Sepia treatment. Like it was in the old west. If they had digital cameras and photoshop. You can see that and the full product lineup [here].
I hope you are as excited as I am or even half as excited as the magnet recipient mentioned above. Thanks for your help and I look forward to seeing you on the beach!